BASYS AI TPM is an innovative cloud-ready solution for FMCG and CPG manufacturers to effectively manage trade promotions and profit margins in the emerging markets. This tool allows to manage distribution and retail partners' relations, enhance revenue and profit margins, meeting the volume and profit targets using cutting-edge technologies, such as CRM Imbedded Business Intelligence, Big data, AI/Machine learning forecasting, Process/Workflow, Social Engagement, Mobile apps and even IOT. What you can achieve with BASYS AI TPM:
- Boost by up to 50% the ROI on promotion scenarios, using AI featured Demand Analyzer, Promo Adviser and Promo Wizard;
- Improve up to 30% after promo sales, minimize costs of recycling/reselling of unclaimed promo values;
- Provide the ad-hoc volume and profit targets control to every manager from Account Manager to General Director;
- React to market risks faster by performing instant adjustments to your business forecast in case of changes in promotion plan, target listings, trading terms, growth factors, operations, etc.
- Increase liquidity of your stocks and profits by smartly coordinating marketing and sales with a supply chain. Build end-to-end real-time communications between teams to integrate promotion and demand forecasts
BASYS AI TPM core functionality:
- Managing distribution and retail focused forecast units, including target listings, trading terms, growth factors, etc.
- Planning of regular and promotion sales with the real-time demand and financial forecast adjustments.
- Calculating planned and actual sales profit margins for promo vs baseline scenarios, taking into account promotion cannibalization, after promo effects, novelties, in/outs, benchmarks, etc;
- Estimating and approving promotions, return on marketing investments via AI featured promo adviser, promo wizard, guidelines, smart approval and what-if analysis tools.
- Smart integration of the actual sales and master-data from external and internal sources.
- Managing forecast, S&OP scenarios and targets using the top-down approach.